Follow me on twitter

Monday 16 June 2014

Monday 16th June 2014

Not sure about the cover illustration for my short anthology. I need something which has the right colour tone and style. Laura's revisions have arrived, not too much to alter. Her main point concerned the chronology in one of the stories (Neighbours). She pointed out that two of them are ghost stories and wrote to ask if this is a subject which particularly interests me. I can't deny that the whole subject of the supernatural does interest me, but so do many other subjects. Right now, I've been thinking more about writing a story from the point of view of a psychopath.
Took the Peugeot out this afternoon. Went to the village, got some bread and rolls from the boulangerie and then stopped for an espresso in the café-bar. The television was on as usual. The Pascal and his daughter were cooking and serving. So hungry, I ordered a croque monsieur which was very good. I didn't talk much to Pascal (he speaks too fast), just made a few comments about the weather.

The Peugeot's developed a new noise; a sort of clunk-clunk sound. Just hope it holds out for Laura's visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment